Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! Cool sight, learned tons already, looking forward to using some of the great info here to pump up my 04 Prairie 700. I've been riding with my son and his freinds that all ride racing atvs, can kinda keep up but not really.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from you're northern neighbor here in Houston,Tx.!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Howdy and welcome.. Gotta buncha friends and family from down there!

·
Registered
379 Posts
welcome..................

Welcome...........Haven't been in a while........but really liked catching the red fish there off the coast..........

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
169 Posts
welcome aboard my friend, as I am from Houston, Tx

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
Welcome to this forum. I'm also from the H'town area. If any of you H'town area guys are interested, you should join me for some fun at SplendoraMX (located on Hwy 59 in Splendora, TX). They have a little bit of everything there...MX track, UTV track, muddacross pitt, a few riding trails in the back and (my favorite) a 300' sand drag strip for ATVs. This weekend, they have some kind of dirt bike race on the MX track, so their other tracks will be closed...but we can meet up there any other weekend if you like. I'm always looking for more guys with Prairies/BFs/V-forces to join me for some fun on the 300' drag strip...they have a nice set-up with lights, timeslips, guard rails, etc. Just let me know if anyone is interested. Their website is www.splendoramx.com

Happy trails...:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts