Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am the owner of a KFX700 and a Bruteforce 650. I hope to meet some riders in the area and to find some new places to ride. Here in Eastern NC it is really hard to ride unless you know people with lots of property. Looking forward to participating on the forum and meeting new friends.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
welcome! go to busco much?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... yes been to Busco a couple times. One time it was nothing but a dust bowl then another time all water. But, I did have lots of fun with the family. It is a great place to ride but a bit of a trip for me. It takes a good hour and a half to get over there one way. I hope am sure I will be going again when the weather starts getting better. I mostly ride at Mill Creek motocross, it is a small private track in Newport on Mill Creek road and sometimes we ride at the OHV park on Catfish lake road in the Croatan Forest. The OHV park is small and not well maintained. I need to find more places to ride local.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome to KR :cheers: enjoy.

·
Registered
259 Posts
welcome, there is a different place called big woods its near the NC/SC border its supposed to be bigger than busco

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey we live in maine but are looking into moving to nc and looking to meet some people dwn there

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome, there is a different place called big woods its near the NC/SC border its supposed to be bigger than busco
I am about 4 hours away from the border. I live about 15 minutes from the ocean so for us here in central eastern NC it is always a road trip. I have heard of Bigwoods. I think they even have cabins there. may try it on a weekend next summer.

hey we live in maine but are looking into moving to nc and looking to meet some people dwn there
I will tell you. Here in Eastern NC we get less snow and it is a bit warmer then Maine. I know a few people here that have moved here from Maine. Shoot me a PM when and if you plan on coming near us. Most people know the area where I live because of the very large Marine Corps air station Cherry Point. Look it up. Really nice area.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello everyone. I am the owner of a KFX700 and a Bruteforce 650. I hope to meet some riders in the area and to find some new places to ride...QUOTE]

New Bern here and what a coincidence. We have a KFX700 and a 750 Brute (must be something in the water). We ride mostly in WV but do sneak off and ride 'down the county' every now and then. Let me know when you head to Busco or the Croatan. I haven't been to either in a long while...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts