Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all my name is Quinton! I've been on forums before and its great to comment/ask fellow enthusiast's Q/A's on stuff! I'm new to this site but not to atv's. I like riding really any brand as long as its got power. As far as owning just any brand thats where I stick with Kawasaki!! Let the good times roll!! I'm all for that slogan! I own a 2002 Prairie 650 4x4! I love this machine!! Its been really good to me and maintence hasn't been to bad on it and its got some hella good power coming out of that V-twin!! I am looking tho to get a plow for winter! I am gonna start another thread for that tho to talk about.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the site Quinton ! Where in PA are you located at? Do you go to Trevorton area to ride?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the site Quinton ! Where in PA are you located at? Do you go to Trevorton area to ride?
New Castle area its about an hour north of Pittsburgh. I've never heard of Trevorton area. I've done a poker run over around Beaver Falls area and I ride around Hillsville sometimes too. Not too many other places lately.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Welcome and enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Welcome,

I could probably bet that in a few months time these members will have talked you into taking your 650 and making it bigger..

It's contagious

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome,

I could probably bet that in a few months time these members will have talked you into taking your 650 and making it bigger..

It's contagious
Yep and he is only a few hours from VForceJohn if that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Welcome,

It's contagious
Welcome,

It's contagious
Yep and he is only a few hours from VForceJohn if that.
Thanks for the welcomes guys! Yes I'd like to make it bigger cc's wise. I'm just very slow at getting it to its full potential right now cuz I have to be smart with my money. Is there a way to add sig. pics to our posts soo I can show off what I have right now??? Who is this VForceJohn guy I keep reading about??

Edit highlighted area: I figured it out! Is that size ok? Am I allowed to make it alittle bigger??

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts