Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after we moved in, our next door neighbor sold his house... anyway... they guy that bought it dropped some big time cash on this nice detached garage to store his helicopter in... most folks who have been over think I am full of bs.... got some vids of him wamring it up and then taking off.... I will admit, I am a bit nervous with him buzzing all over his front yard and flying over my house.. oh well.. kids like watching.

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm122/zmann764/Neighbor helicopter/

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
That would be pretty dang cool to own. Just hop in it to go to the grocery store or anywhere.:lol:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I bet he does that just to piss you off for everytime he hears that green 764 start up go down the road:p

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Quit your bitching..
Maybe you need a "hug";)
He is no different then you testing your quad,when he is trying to relax.
Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house..

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet he does that just to piss you off for everytime he hears that green 764 start up go down the road:p
he has a harley tooo..... sounds a lot like the my bikes...

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quit your bitching..
Maybe you need a "hug";)
He is no different then you testing your quad,when he is trying to relax.
Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house..

If you are honestly that stupid to not understand the differences... you need a lot more than a hug. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
You make this too easy:lol::lol:
Typical Liberal:D

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I almost feel sorry for you.. trying to upset folks over the web.... surely you can find a better hobby.

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Just doing the same thing you have done in my posts
What a cry baby. Lol pussy..

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
It's a black helicoptor right?? Any Civilian aircraft has to have FAA #'s visible on them. I can't see any #'s on it in the video's but mabye you could see them. If there aren't he is government which is most likely the case if you are landing a chopper in your front yard and no one says anything about it.

that's interesting.

John

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
That's pretty cool Z!! The guy that lives next to the lady i work for is a pilot. He keeps offering to take me on the angel fights he flies. He says that my medical knowledge would be an asset.... I've been thinking about it but am too chicken. lol

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
You won't find any posts from me calling folks names... I stopped that crap back in grade school. But hey, if it helps you pass the time.... enjoy.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a black helicoptor right?? Any Civilian aircraft has to have FAA #'s visible on them. I can't see any #'s on it in the video's but mabye you could see them. If there aren't he is government which is most likely the case if you are landing a chopper in your front yard and no one says anything about it.

that's interesting.

John
He invented, and maintains some high dollar bone injury treatment machine for a bunch of local hospitals. Guy I work with here at At&T, his daughter works for him.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
now thats a nice toy!!!!! :D

You should get a ride with him--take some vid of you property from the air.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't think of that... some up top shots would look really cool....

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
You won't find any posts from me calling folks names... I stopped that crap back in grade school. But hey, if it helps you pass the time.... enjoy.
You are an idiot. I have a pretty good idea wtf you are crying about... and for real.... you are just making yourself look bad.... but by all means.. keep on bitching. Helps my day go by a lot faster.
Post #11 from my thread in the Jet.
Looks likes like your a liar also:lol:

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry , but, you are an idiot. No name calling there. Just facts. It is ok... some folks are just born dumb.... you, are one of them... if that is hurting your feelings.. click the X up there in the upper right corner.... do us all a favor...:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Sorry , but, you are an idiot. No name calling there. Just facts. It is ok... some folks are just born dumb.... you, are one of them... if that is hurting your feelings.. click the X up there in the upper right corner.... do us all a favor...:lol:
Now your saying I'm dumb,more name calling from the school boy:lol:
So it's OK to call someone a name if you believe it to be true:rolleyes:
Like I said before Typical Liberal;)
I can't wait to see you to bitch about something:)

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dear god.... this is such a waiste of time.. I guess I should just go the thread you started .. you know the one were you were bitching about a whole lot of diferent things on this site... the one trying to attract attention.... oh , this serious business on the internet..... kind of like the bs you are starting in this thread... but hey,. you called it.... I "beleive" you are an idiot... so by all means... keep on proving me wrong...;)

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Your one of two or three who posted negative comments in my first thread about an issue that I had with a vendor.
Why was it so bad to tell my side of the story??
You also attacked me in my current thread about the site.
You came out against me,not the other way around.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts