1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts
I bet that those tracks cost more than the asking price of the quad WITH the tracks to buy them new. That looks like a pretty good deal for someone in that area.

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh wow, yeah that looks about right. i was just hoping i found a good deal for someone :confused:

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Good call..
The add has been removed.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
looks good even if its bs

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the add looked legit to me

·
Registered
445 Posts
anyone ever run tracks? how much power do they rob? how hard is it to turn?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dont think its bullshitonly because i saw it listed on ebay as well a couple days after i saw it on craigslist. Thinking about calling to go look at it since im so close. Will let you know.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah but who knows the actual location of it... i just found it on craigslist again, but now its in appleton for 2700. definately not a bad deal if thats what they really want.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
anyone ever run tracks? how much power do they rob? how hard is it to turn?

I ran TJD Cattrack (first generation)tracks on a modded Prairie 700...you sacrificed 50% of your top speed, but essentially doubled your pulling power due to the gear ratio. I say essentially because there was probably also about a 10% mechanical disadvantage loss.

They would climb anything your balls were big enough to try, and I mean anything. The most fun I had with them ever was driving around at night in a snowstorm , climbing the snowbanks at the big parking lots. They were awesome on the lake for towing the ice shack around too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts