Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after wrenching on the Kawi from 6 til 11 Friday night. I was thinking about my neighbors and was going to push the V on the trailer instead of starting it and driving it on the trailer. So when I was pushing it backwards up the ramps; I pushed it right into the tab that holds the gate up. . .

Thats right right thru the side wall of the 24" extreme!!! So now I am out a set of paddles, because of what I am told you can not buy just ONE?!?!?! I had to borrow a set of 22 inch zippers to "play" around with. They did OK, but were no set of Skat's. I was surprised at how well they felt.

Needless to say I will be waking up the neighbors from now on. I mean I normally load up at a decent hour the night before, because we leave the house at 7am. . .

BUT I AM PISSED!!!

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Somebody told me a long time ago that being nice never pays off. Therefore I have never tried :D Sorry about the tire, that sucks.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dude that sucks about the tire.

Next time start it up and load it then go inside. If the neighbors come over to complain or call the cops you'll be gone by the time they get there:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I won't make this mistake twice believe me!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
The tires are built and stamped, "left"--"right"---I sure as heck would post up in wanted for the one you damaged---Someone else may have that one---As far as them being made in matched sets only---I think any other left would work with your right---Definitely worth a try.

Kenny

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
What would make one a left and one a right? Out of curiosity..

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
So after wrenching on the Kawi from 6 til 11 Friday night. I was thinking about my neighbors and was going to push the V on the trailer instead of starting it and driving it on the trailer. So when I was pushing it backwards up the ramps; I pushed it right into the tab that holds the gate up. . .

Thats right right thru the side wall of the 24" extreme!!! So now I am out a set of paddles, because of what I am told you can not buy just ONE?!?!?! I had to borrow a set of 22 inch zippers to "play" around with. They did OK, but were no set of Skat's. I was surprised at how well they felt.

Needless to say I will be waking up the neighbors from now on. I mean I normally load up at a decent hour the night before, because we leave the house at 7am. . .

BUT I AM PISSED!!!

Hey man....If you need some for a race or something, I have some you can borrow....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
man dont help him, he still beat me with the fkn zippers on! and i dontbthink straight paddles are marked, angleds are. maybe i am wrong though. hey greg i told you we can try and patch it a few ways. but if u really wanna toss em throw em on ny lawn first

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Left and right are only designated by what side rim they are mounted on with those paddles. The V paddles are though.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks Gauge. no race just was going show Aaron up!:rolleyes: As always thanks for the offer.
I will check into someone with a single for sale. Was just word of mouth as far as the selling by pair thing. I'm going to have a friend look at it. It is in the side wall so I know better, but won't cost anything to try so I have too.

ZIPPERs were impressive though. I didn't think they would move the Kawipig. Just lacked the intial launch that the extreme's had. Still wheelied and could climb fresh sand hills with momentum. Really not bad!

·
Registered
402 Posts
sorry to hear about the tire.but you're a brave man to load the night before.i've known people that have done that and woke up to no truck or quads in the drive.and they live in the country where you think you could get away with doing it.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the pic that ya'll asked for.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry to hear about the tire.but you're a brave man to load the night before.i've known people that have done that and woke up to no truck or quads in the drive.and they live in the country where you think you could get away with doing it.
Yeah I have feared that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts