Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you for the welcome! We are glad to be a part of the KR community and look forward to answering any questions anyone may have.

We manufacture custom built 12" and 14" wheels for UTV and SxS vehicles. You can visit our website at www.nolimitwheels.com to check out our interactive "Build Wheel" section to see all of the different options available to you.

In addition to our website, feel free to join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/No-Limit-Wheels/110217665696733

We will be running some forum specials in the near future, so stay tuned!

Angie

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
welcome NOLIMIT

excellent addition in the sales force, the queen of aftermarket wheels :wub:

Great to see ya back in the mix Angie

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
going by my past experiences, anyone purchasing through you...can expect top notch customer service :)

so yeah, you deserve at least a tiara ;):D

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Hey Angie. I want a set of 4 rims for my sons RZR 170. I want them in a 12 inch size with a set of 23 inch tires?

You carry anything that will fit this machine?

I'll need a 12x7 rim front and back. front rims are 2+5 offset rear is a 4+3 offset they are 4/110 bolt patterns

John

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi John. We do have applications for the RZR 170, however, we have them in 6" and 8" widths. What we suggest for this application and what has been used, is a 12x6 3+3 on the front and a 12x8 3+5 for the rear with a spacer in order to provide adequate space for brake clearance. The Octane and Revolver are the 2 styles that would be available for this application. I apologize that it's not exactly the offsets that you're looking for, but let me know if it's something you would be interested in.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Some pretty cool wheels when you go on your website and build them on line.

Hi Angie :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Highly Recommend this place. I have a set on my brute. Love them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts