Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that they made much for the 700 anyway, but in my search for parts I spoke with IMS about getting another bumper for my KFX700. No deal, they have stopped production on all of their 700 Parts. As of the end of November they had a few IMS Roll foot peg kits left but that was all.

Looks like i will have to repair my IMS bumper. Does anyone know if someone has one of these collecting dust in the back of a shop somewhere?

This is what is should look like. I met this guy completely by accident in the woods........... now my bumper is a little more bent looking........ come to think of it...so is his polaris

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I bought an extra one at an ATV show for this very reason. Got it for $35 NEW. I'm hanging on to it for the same reason you are needing a new one. I tend to find trees. So far the bumper has been OK, but it's just a matter of time. :cool:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Nice ride man! Get on ebay you can find a few AC bumpers that are almost exact same to the IMS.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Ims

Talked to IMS yesterday come to find out all there bumbers where made by A/C I bought an A/C front bumber for a bike and they where very close if not the same.
It sucks though i really like there heel guards.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to call up A/C and see if they still make one like mine. Hopefully i can find another one, I really like the way it looks on the 700.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
478 Posts
dido dido

1 - 8 of 8 Posts