Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I have been lurking here a while and now I feel it is time to grace you with my presence and dazzle you with my brillance.
First of all I ride a Yamaha[dazzeld huh?]and its never been beaten by a kawie Except...Rpm Badhear Bubba Enigma Camo Whopper Zman most of their wives, people who I don't know their names and a 6 year old riding a honda with kawasaki stickers on it.But other than that unbeaten!!
I am a member of the west coast gang and been a duner for the better part of 20 years I won't say who I think my friends are here I will let them fess up to it first :p I will vow to help out here as much as I can with my quips and amusing anecdotes and try to think in the Kawie way [where is my hammer?] Love me please,Artie

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
:lol: Welcome Brother! Before I even clicked on this thread, I seen your screen name and knew it was you. :lol: That's awesome!

Kubota Tractor... wait for it, watch it... thumb says yes... brain says noooooooo! :D

·
Banned
11,110 Posts

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
It's about Dam time!!!!! Did you actually type "Sup peeps"?......... Good Lord. :huh:

I'm not sure if this Forum is ready for you, but I guess it's too late now isn't it? :p:lol:

Just kiddin. Artie is one of my Best Friends (Don't hold that against him) and is a lot of fun. Don't let him fool you either, his Raptor (Dirty White Boy) flat out moves and will surprise the hell out of you if you aren't ready for it. :eek:

Remember what we talked about now. Go easy on them. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Hey all! I have been lurking here a while and now I feel it is time to grace you with my presence and dazzle you with my brillance.
First of all I ride a Yamaha[dazzeld huh?]and its never been beaten by a kawie Except...Rpm Badhear Bubba Enigma Camo Whopper Zman most of their wives, people who I don't know their names and a 6 year old riding a honda with kawasaki stickers on it.But other than that unbeaten!!
I am a member of the west coast gang and been a duner for the better part of 20 years I won't say who I think my friends are here I will let them fess up to it first :p I will vow to help out here as much as I can with my quips and amusing anecdotes and try to think in the Kawie way [where is my hammer?] Love me please,Artie
Not "the Artie" OMG we have all been blessed. Just remember. " Don't give up on yourself" " you can do it Artie" God loves ya brotha! good thing, cuz nobody else does:lol::lol::lol: Fat fu<k roger is trying to populate the site with his fatfu<k friends.

I all seriousness (is that a word?) If you don't have a BBK, don't race this guy. He's fast for a fatfu<k

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Isn't it your Birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Welcome to the site. I hate Yama's my wife's kodiak has been down longer than my 2 kawie's put together and both of them have been rolled numerous times and they still have gotten back to the truck. My wife's is really justa yard machine and has been nothing but trouble. I hope you have better luck with yours!!! Maybe we can convince you otherwise!

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I've been trying, but it no use. :p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Are you kidding me, I bought it for her. In my imediate group, they all ride Yamahas except for one KFX450 and she took off for the Military.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have always liked yamahas hell I even have a Yamaha tuner in my shop
But the fastest quad I ever rode was a kawalski [thanks Camo] so I am not a hater
But I am sure that alot of you guys will see the back end of my quad[Alot] if we ride together

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
How many guys can you possibly race on that one short ride a day? :hehe:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
What are you doing Artie?

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now you guys be nice, today (The 15th) was Arties 45th B-Day.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts