Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of my V its nothing special right now. i got it 4 weeks ago it a 2006 and it was 100% stock. now thanks to primvnut i have a sweet set of rear tires , yamahabluebruin for a set of skids and VForceMadness for a stout front bumper and a prm rear rack....there will be more to come but i am out of money for now....

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Looks Awesome Mike. Can't wait to get to ride with you sometime!!!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
looks good! who makes the front bumper?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
You're getting there Mike.It looks good.Hey Shawn that is a prm bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
That looks like a PRM "control bumper"

·
Premium Member
2,440 Posts
That's the same as my old one. They're pretty tough, but I must warn you, they will not stand up to a WOT tree shot. I tried.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Looks grate man! That front bumper looks wicked tough!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the same as my old one. They're pretty tough, but I must warn you, they will not stand up to a WOT tree shot. I tried.
then a wide open boulder shot is out of the question huh??

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the comments guys...

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
prm makes some good stuff. that might have to be my next bumper if i can ever destroy my summit bumper..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Scarecrow,

how do you like the PRM rear rack? I was thinking about getting one for the long rides? Is that rack solid and able to be lifted from the rack?

Thanks,

Wayne

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scarecrow,

how do you like the PRM rear rack? I was thinking about getting one for the long rides? Is that rack solid and able to be lifted from the rack?

Thanks,

Wayne
well i just got it on friday and i have not had it out for a day ride yet. but i am very happy with it. yes it is very sturdy and you can pick it up from the rack. the 3 dividers are not big if you wanna carry alot of stuff. i fit a 1 gal gas can on the side and a small cooler in the middle...

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
The PRM racks are TOUGH. I have carried a 100 lb. roll of wire fencing on mine. No damage other than a few scratches (although I really wouldn't recommend it, but it was either carry it or put it on the rack). Steering was a little tricky, though.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Looks real good bro! I used two small soft 6 pack coolers on each side (from Walmart) and put a 2 gallon gas can in the middle. Needed more beer than gas. :lol: The straps are a little tricky. Might need some longer ones. Looks good though. Glad it worked out.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Scarecrow,

Thanks,

Wayne
well i just got it on friday and i have not had it out for a day ride yet. but i am very happy with it. yes it is very sturdy and you can pick it up from the rack. the 3 dividers are not big if you wanna carry alot of stuff. i fit a 1 gal gas can on the side and a small cooler in the middle...

Ask CODY about what happens to the sub frame with a lot of weight on that PRM rack

1 - 20 of 32 Posts