Not open for further replies.

O m g

5K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Camo 
#1 ·
Please , dear lord baby jesus... tell me this isn't for real....:lol::wub:

#2 ·
I know, it will be filled with eh's and deckels and leevers :lol:

#3 ·
LEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!

DON"T YA KNOW....

Dear lord... please no kmh and newton meters crap.... It makes my head hurt..

#5 · (Edited)
LEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!

DON"T YA KNOW....

Dear lord... please no kmh and newton meters crap.... It makes my head hurt..

How bought the Canadian 730,,,,,LOL

#11 · (Edited)
Eh, Pi** off:) I asked for it! be nice! BTW... am i making fun of the country you live in jackas*?

and one more thing, here in canada, you CAN'T have a male as your husband/wife, so ... i will stick to the annual parade in Toronto...hehe...

#16 ·
Eh, Pi** off:) I asked for it! be nice! BTW... am i making fun of the country you live in jackas*?

and one more thing, here in canada, you CAN'T have a male as your husband/wife, so ... i will stick to the annual parade in Toronto...hehe...
Show some respect ***holes! Go **** yourselfs. Yeah I said it!. I dont care if i'm banned for saying what I rightfully think about you's.

I've been on this forum a long time. So what if theres a Canadian section?! What because we own hockey, and say eh, and some homos in Toronto have a gay parade makes us all gay.

go **** yourselves!
WOW, you guys are way off. It was just a joke I expect our northern neighbors to do the same to us for fun. We could care less where you come from and your sexual preference. What is important is our sport that brings us together. Do make a big deal out of a little fun.

#13 ·
LOL silly newbs. I've been here a long time and I like penis. You silly fucks don't even know what the joke is about or who it is aimed at. Get over yourselves. Long running joke on here so apparently you haven't been here long enough. EH?

#15 ·
That took longer than I figured it would!! :lol:

#17 ·
Growing up on the metric system I have to say from a scientific point of view it is a perfect system. From a refrigeration engineer's point of view it sucks cuz I have to do temp conversions all day long. That being said I'm Canadian and I want to choke people every time I hear another of my countrymen say "EH".
I take no offense whatsoever with the gay jokes And I dont know what these leeevers you speak of do. I do have an Albanian who slaughters pooulleees all day long in my machine shop. Took me weeks to figure out he was talking about a pulley

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk instead of working

#18 ·
Growing up on the metric system I have to say from a scientific point of view it is a perfect system. From a refrigeration engineer's point of view it sucks cuz I have to do temp conversions all day long. That being said I'm Canadian and I want to choke people every time I hear another of my countrymen say "EH".
I take no offense whatsoever with the gay jokes And I dont know what these leeevers you speak of do. I do have an Albanian who slaughters pooulleees all day long in my machine shop. Took me weeks to figure out he was talking about a pulley
Hey, lots of people I know have leevers; we usually get them out in deer season.
I've got a Marlin 336 leever action rifle, lol.
I personally say lever, but most others say leever.

#19 · (Edited)
FINALLY! :lol:

And...

#21 ·
I was looking at the sign... not the flag. Deleted out of respect for my neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.