Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

O no i have really screwed up now

2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  RAWDAWG700 
#1 ·
The DAWG is in the top 10 :lol::lol::lol:

I am really pathetic :(

#3 ·
Sheesh Dawg! When you came back you had around 5k like me.:eek: I must be slacking!:lol:

#5 ·
Congrats on wasting sooo much time online. lol They say the more friends you have online, the less friends you have in real life. :D

#6 ·
That could be true!:lol: It's hard to find real friends though. I consider most here good friends.

#12 ·
I have been thinking about this , and I have decided in fact you are not ashamed... but, are in fact a WHORE...... a post whore.. congrats... WHORES need love too. :wub::lol:

#10 ·
Yep it was. Hey im up to 19th!:lol:

#13 ·
Only an ATTENTION WHORE would make a thread like this just to pat himself on the back for being a post whore! lol

#15 ·
3 outta 4 of them smiley's are my favorites!:lol:

#18 · (Edited)
:huh: What's up your crack? You are not forced to look at what I post. Just a head's up!

#19 ·
Dam I'm not even close to you guys.

#20 ·
Whats odd is that a few people who haven't posted on this forum in years are still ahead of me in total number of posts (like Mike Walker and Bartlettracing).

Then, there are others ahead of me who haven't posted anything "meaningful" in years (like Monkey and Camo!) LOL

#22 ·
Well posting useless crap is better in club kawie since it is basically for goofing off. It's not like were in the V section spamming our Misc:D

#21 ·
huh, okay I keep seeing my name brought up. What are you guys yappin bout :confused:

#24 · (Edited)
I guess since Im not Glenn you dont pay any attention huh?I dont care about that but You crack me up so much. BTW why did you delete everyone on your friends except for Glenn that time?

#27 ·
:p:p:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.