Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was this guy's first boat and he was taking it to the lake, but he
wasn't quite sure of the correct procedure for launching a boat off a ramp.
However, he figured it couldn't be that difficult to do, so he stopped by his Union office for advice, and they just told him...
"Don't let the trailer get too deep in the water when you're launching your boat".
Well later on, he couldn't understand what they meant by that, as he just could barely get his trailer in the water!
Here's a picture worth a thousand words!
Your gonna love this guy!!!
Some people shouldn't be allowed to get married, have children or vote!

Sticker on back glass explains everything!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,448 Posts
lol Good one.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
what a dummy.pretty ridiculous that anybody would put that sticker on there window.i would be afraid that i would get egged or flipped off everywhere i went:p

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
what a dummy.pretty ridiculous that anybody would put that sticker on there window.i would be afraid that i would get egged or flipped off everywhere i went:p
Or worse:eek:.

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL...........hillaryassus

Yep on all that............Not too smart riding around in Texas with that crap where its seen............

Whats scary is ...........there is alot of these idiots running loose in the country...............:eek:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Whats scary is ...........there is alot of these idiots running loose in the country...............:eek:[/QUOTE]

Not just running loose.....they're RUNNING the country !!!
:( :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Could have gotten in any deeper? I guess if they don't tell you to back it in you drive forward for everything else. Obama will probably take care of this guy for life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts