Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what length you running and were can i buy them i can get them of ebay u.s but there trying to slug me $35 post i checked with usps there quote was $8 so tryn to make postal profit:mad:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I think the 120mm's and the 130mm's will fit on any handlebar control configuration...
I have 120's and I like em.

Someone on here sells them..dont remember who though...or you can get them directly from www.odigrips.com

they ship internationally

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the 120mm's and the 130mm's will fit on any handlebar control configuration...
I have 120's and I like em.

Someone on here sells them..dont remember who though...or you can get them directly from www.odigrips.com

they ship internationally
i just put a order in there and it gave me the choice of australia pushed the button to submit then it comes back we do not ship to ur country:huh:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
hmm...I hope someone can help ya

·
Registered
54 Posts
which grips are you looking for. i have a couple extra sets that i purchased for some friends. maybe i can help out. i have 2 sets of rogue 120mm and i set of x-treme 130mm grips. i think they can be shipped threw usps.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
I am using the ODI Rogue 130mm.

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Blowsion's shipping in the States is crazy,I made that mistake 1 time.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
Blowsion's international distributor section shows a couple in Australia. One of those would probably be the best to use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts