Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im in need of some help. I have a 2012 brute force with only 300 miles on it and it has an oil leak that I think is the case leaking but Im not sure. Its at the rear of the engine towards the bottom. I know the driveshaft output seals are common but all that appears dry. There is a little void at the bottom where the two case halves meet. Thats where the oil is coming out. Ive cleaned it and ran the bike and it definitely coming out that little open spot where the halves meet. I tried to fill that opening with silicone but it doesnt look like its going to work. Anybody ever seen this before?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So Im in need of some help. I have a 2012 brute force with only 300 miles on it and it has an oil leak that I think is the case leaking but Im not sure. Its at the rear of the engine towards the bottom. I know the driveshaft output seals are common but all that appears dry. There is a little void at the bottom where the two case halves meet. Thats where the oil is coming out. Ive cleaned it and ran the bike and it definitely coming out that little open spot where the halves meet. I tried to fill that opening with silicone but it doesnt look like its going to work. Anybody ever seen this before?

·
Super Moderator
4,690 Posts
Case leaks on Kawasaki's are rare..but they do happen...once in a while. Check the case bolts...over tighten those in that area a little..don't break them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts