Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I hate to do this...I have to sell Ole Blue. She's been real good to me and runs great. Some of you know of this quad, and some don't, so I'll be getting pictures up this weekend. So for now, I'm just guaging interest in it.

It's an "06" KFX 700 Marble Blue. The way it will be sold will be as close to stock as I can get it back to. I'll be working on that this weekend. I have a set of well used AC nerfs that will be on it or the stock heal guards/pegs - don't matter to me, armidillo grab bar/rack compliments of Vader, PRM front bumper (maybe), K&N filter, jetted, and possibly will come with a VFJ stage 3 clutch unless I can find a stock clutch to replace it. It will have stock exhaust back on and the handlebars will also be back to stock compliments of Kenny. Pretty much a good stocker for someone to take it to new levels if they choose to or enjoy it the way it is. The plastics were broken at one time, but the mid section was replaced, and I have a brand new set of rear plastic that could be put back on, or kept for another day as I have. Since it was already cracked, I left them on so I wouldn't crack them again. If I had put the new ones on, sure enough, I'd find a way to bust them up so I decided to leave them off. The fronts are cracked, but stitched up nicely.

At this point, don't know what would be a fair price to ask for it. Ultimately, I'd like to get $4k for it. So if someone would want it the way I've described it above, then it will be ready by next week for you to pick up. I'll be considering all offers though for the next week or so to see what can happen. I'll be putting it in the local ad paper this week to.

Please PM me for any further details needed. Pics will be up at the beginning of next week.

Sadly,
VFM

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey ive got a stock clutch if youd be intrested in doing something, pm me

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
+2 Ole Blues a champ.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll freakn die in the cold before I let the other bike go. It's the only thing that brings me happiness.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Hey Madness I also have a stock clutch I can trade with some cash if aaron_j does not take the clutch. PM me if he doesnt.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Someone snag it up

This was the only stock V to make all the way up and over Choke Cherry on our last trip to ST. A's and that says alot guys

There were stock V's there that could barely pull half the hill

And I am no light weight

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
havent heard from him yet bf750.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Someone snag it up

This was the only stock V to make all the way up and over Choke Cherry on our last trip to ST. A's and that says alot guys

And I am no light weight

Hey mine had a broken piston. :lol: Ole blue is one fast stocker though. Pulled real hard in that thin air.

If I had the money or space I'd get it. I am dying for stocker to play with. This is mine back when it was piped and jetted. This hill is even steeper than choke but not as tall... Mud machine rear tires.

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM's sent.

Thanks guys for the encoraging words about the bike. I appreciate it. When it sells, I just hope that it goes to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have.

This vid was last year. I haven't gotten any video of recent. But shows that it does run good.

YouTube - vforcemadness's Channel

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Youtube is stupid these days chris, you have to get the video where you can see all the comments and so forth, them copy and paste. Not sure what video you were trying to post but I found this one of blue.

I gotta go through all your vids and give them 5 stars... :D

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Metal, that video is of a friend of mine who has one almost just like it. But it aint Ole Blue. LOL!!

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Someone snag it up

And I am no light weight
I think, if I'm not mistaken, it's the only Kawie you have ridden at St Anthony that you haven't BROKEN. :p:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
Someone snag it up

And I am no light weight
I think, if I'm not mistaken, it's the only Kawie you have ridden at St Anthony that you haven't BROKEN. :p:lol:

Actually you are correct not only that it made it through 2 years of me :D

That says a lot :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
dang thing didn't get RAWDawGED... lol

·
Premium Member
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aaron_J... sent a pm. 05 BF 750, I'll let you know by the end of the day.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts