Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look where I was. - NastyZ28.com

I am not a big 70's f-body fan... I do like the early split bumber cars... and of course the screaming chicken fire birds.. but dang.. this collection is INSANE. .......:wub:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
wow,impressive!!does one person own the whole collection?that dark green 70's something to me was the best.man wish i still had my 96 ss:mad:

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
sweet, ive been trying to pic a color for my 81 and that dark blue Z is calling my name :cool:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
The only thing missing is

the car crusher

I did see a nice Mustang though, probably their daily driver, needed something the doors didn't fall off when you open them

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On page 3 or 4 there some firebirds . And of course the nerd with the 4 cyl mustang Is looking for the crusher. Lol

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
I had an '81 Z28, was maroon with the tan interior and the factory cowl hood that operated off the gas pedal. Had all power options, T-tops, was a clean California car. When I got it, it had 60,000 miles on the body, a 406 and a 4.56 posi. I kick myself in the balls for getting rid of it. I don't care for that style either, but that car was clean and solid, just needed a paint job. I bought my house and had to part with a few things, the car was one of them.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
unreal collection.
I always liked the second gen z28`s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.