Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’ve only had my 2008 KVF750i for a week and I was wondering what mileage I would get out of a full tank of fuel.

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a new 09 and i have @4hrs and half a tank. it will depend on your riding style/terrain and machine set-up but from my research on here you should be in the 10-20 miles per gallon range- i will let you convert =)

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
With the added on miles after break-in, the avg will go up a little but all of my BF750s, carb and FI's all were in the 12-20mpg range.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
well hopefully will talk UK language!!!:lol:

wifes BF, the 07 carb type(stock), with the neck pulled out get the extra Litres into the tank, got over 140km out of the tank, then need to admit that the last bar had been flashing for a loooooong time, that was high speed gravel roads, on the 400miles in one day trip!!

maybe the EFI, depending on riding style could get a little more!!

they are not light on fuel,actually heavier then the V, specially when I ride it!!:lol: great to ride though

·
Registered
34 Posts
I get close to 13 in the winter, 4x4 all the time throttle wide open all the time, and 15-16 in the summer, 90% in 2x4 some mud and lots of wide open throttle on mine. I have 26" XTR's and no other mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts