Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the month of August, a resort town sits next to the shores of a lake. It is raining, and the little town looks totally deserted. It is tough times, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.

Suddenly, a rich tourist comes to town. He enters the only hotel, lays a 100 dollar bill on the reception counter, and goes to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one.

The hotel proprietor takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the butcher.

The Butcher takes the 100 dollar bill, and runs to pay his debt to the pig raiser.

The pig raiser takes the 100 dollar bill, and runs to pay his debt to the supplier of his feed and fuel.

The supplier of feed and fuel takes the 100 dollar bill and runs to pay his debt to the town's worker that in these hard times, gave her "services" on credit..

The hooker runs to the hotel, and pays off her debt with the 100 dollar bill to the hotel proprietor to pay for the rooms that she rented when she brought her clients there.

The hotel proprietor then lays the 100 dollar bill back on the counter so that the rich tourist will not suspect anything.

At that moment, the rich tourist comes down after inspecting the rooms, and takes his 100 dollar bill, after saying that he did not like any of the rooms, and leaves town.

No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now without debt, and looks to the future with a lot of optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Government is doing business today.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It makes so much sense, though. Everyone is happy but the rich mofo.
I promise, I am far from communist.

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Call me stupid, but I find that hard to follow.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Call me stupid, but I find that hard to follow.

you and a few hundred million americans, the news says we are doing good and everyone believes it... it is a shame that people believe the government and news agencies before they will believe God's written word the Bible... we are in VERY sad times... i know camo posted that as a joke, but unfortunately, it is the sad truth:(

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Yeah it is bad times. They say we are doing good and the economy is improving but I look around and nothing looks real good. No one has any money or not spending any if they do because they are scared to. Jobs going out the window. People being laid off. People losing their homes.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
I call it the imaginary armageddon. The world is ending but all we have to do is just say we are all even and the armageddon suddenly goes away. :huh:

How biblical is that? Destroyed by our own unforgiveness. :D

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
How true it is ..all statements. This deal has got way uglier than I ever Imagined 3 years ago when I was on here telling everyone get secure as possible, I knew we were in for a hell ride but not this nuts:mad:..JH

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
The sad part is that regardless of the Administration patting themselves on the back for their Make Believe Success, things are going to get WAY WORSE if the Healthcare and Cap N Trade ever see the light of day.......

And they will, one way or another.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
that was a repost:p

for whatever you want to believe, basically that is really how the economy works. That's simplified because everyone charged the same amount.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
that was a repost:p

for whatever you want to believe, basically that is really how the economy works. That's simplified because everyone charged the same amount.
Glad he re-posted it---I'm sitting here chasing that $100 bill around and around in my mind----Round and round she goes and where she stops nobody knows----But at some given point it's pay up time---That's when the biblical references mentioned above come into play---Hope we are all ready for what the Lord says is destined to come upon us.

Kenny

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
sadly its not only in America where its happening, NWO!! its a set up!!

sure you are all aware of this

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

from what I have read, the plan is to with a stroke of the pen to wipe the debt clean and start again, bringing a New World Order

head that from a preache, and though WTF?? however looks more and more like we are heading in that dirrection!!

the current world financial situation can NOT be sustained forever, with the ever increasing debt!!

been doing a bit of thinking the blast few days (dangerous I know:p) world debt just keeps getting bigger and not smaller!!!

sadly its the elected and non elected world leaders that are acting out this plan!!
regardless what party or what what country we vote or are from,the end result is the same!!
BIG BROTHER, and the NWO!!!!

maybe time for the next beer!!!

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Wipe out the debt?:rolleyes: Woo Hoo, more toys. Go NWO!!!!!!!

U.S. National Debt Clock

from what I have read, the plan is to with a stroke of the pen to wipe the debt clean and start again, bringing a New World Order

head that from a preache, and though WTF?? however looks more and more like we are heading in that dirrection!!

the current world financial situation can NOT be sustained forever, with the ever increasing debt!!

been doing a bit of thinking the blast few days (dangerous I know:p) world debt just keeps getting bigger and not smaller!!!

sadly its the elected and non elected world leaders that are acting out this plan!!
regardless what party or what what country we vote or are from,the end result is the same!!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
here you go, its 12 parts to watch the whole thing, i found this and watched the whole thing last night.

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

U.S. National Debt Clock

The Bible talks about the world having a new currency :huh:. You talk about big brother? Don't be fooled. He will miraculously show up to save the world from it's man made fiasco. Who is he... the antichrist. You guys can roll your eyes at me. It's there, in a book written a long freakin time ago. :lol: Don't believe me? Start reading.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
yeah here is your answer to that camo.......

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can't watch youtube from this jobsite... but yeah, whatever... believe what you want.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts