Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
congrats, that was one extremely happy man. Nervous as hell at first but it was tough for him to contain his excitement afterwards.
I think we all were pretty surprised :cool:

Definitely gonna be the one to beat:mad:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
congrats, that was one extremely happy man. Nervous as hell at first but it was tough for him to contain his excitement afterwards.
I think we all were pretty surprised :cool:

Definitely gonna be the one to beat:mad:

LOL.....I never saw a grown man turn white......He was smilling like a possium eating peanut better.....:lol:

gonna be one mean motha rue fo sho.....

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
So, I just left him a vm...

"Hey glenda... this is Rich,.... CALL ME BACk..."

For some reason, I am not expecting to hear back from him... lol

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
I did call you.... still waiting on a call back.. no rush, it has only been a MONTH. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
It is ok... I forgot what I wanted anyway....lol

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
the dawg is trying to get off the grid.... lol

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a Kawi alright......

Rich, I don't call you back, because I am driving down the road listening to your messages, and I always have to write your number down, because it comes up unavailable. I wasn't ready to write it down..... Besides, your message said you would just call me back this afternoon anyhow....lol

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
after spending most the day Sunday getting it together, the first test.....smoked the belt. Change in clutching, smoked the tires:lol: I mean it literally, no power braking...it just lit the tires up pretty much till he let off. Not no knobbies or anything like that, but some big heavy street tires. No real carb tuning has been done yet either:huh: Not to mention he still has to finish hooking up the nitrous

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
I did call you.... still waiting on a call back.. no rush, it has only been a MONTH. :lol:
True story...

Greg calls me while I'm working on my brother in laws car. "Hey buddy, what's up? I'm just returning your call."

"Dude, I'm glad you called back... but I left that message about a month ago."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts