Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 04 p700 for all aroung trail riding and hunting etc. ( have a 05 brute 880 for drags and mud ) What do you guys recommend for general trail riding without high engagement. Dont want to sacrifice top end speed. Not sure if the clutching would be like my 750 or not. Was thinking of dalton orange and blue primary but not sure of the secondary. The machine has a replacement clutch from i am guessing a 06 brute 650 sra. Any thoughts. The machine is completely stock!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
We like the pink epi or blue dalton some like the maroon epi, some guys want stall and if thats what you want run a O/B dalton. We consider that a race spring here.JH

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have the pink epi on the shelf but how about the secondary. Any suggestions. I read on here the brute 750 stock spring is good but dont know if it is for a certain application or not?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
the brute 750 secondary will work fine. its about the same as the EPI black.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i have a choice now. I have a almond epi secondary on the shelf or the stock 750 spring. If you were to choose which one? These are springs I used to run in the 750 but just sitting there now. Just thought if they were close in calibration that I may use them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts