Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to gain some top speed on a stock p700. Running 25 inch bearclaws on her and stock clutching? Would spider mods work on stock engines or just a waste of time?

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have a dyna on the way and am going to use my spring collection from my 750 for the clutching. The spider mod has me on the fence for performance. If i do it what king of speed difference might i see out of it? Right now it is only running 90 kmh tapped out on asphalt. Was not sure if i would see speed increases without major engine mods ( pistons, cams ).

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts
Have a dyna on the way and am going to use my spring collection from my 750 for the clutching. The spider mod has me on the fence for performance. If i do it what king of speed difference might i see out of it? Right now it is only running 90 kmh tapped out on asphalt. Was not sure if i would see speed increases without major engine mods ( pistons, cams ).
It should run at least 100km/h bone stock, so you have other issues.
The clutch mod will add 7-10km/h, plus better acceleration.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to take the clutches apart and inspect them and belt. Not sure where the deflection is at and if springs are weak. Thanks for the info. I will send out the clutch as soon as i can put together the coin for it. Too many toys to keep going!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts