Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since most of you guys know I bought this trailer exactly a week ago, I will explain why I'm selling. The reason I bought this trailer was to haul my dd (toyota corolla) and my boys atv's from NC to WA state when I move next year. Before and during the buying process I asked what was the trailer's dry weight and both salesman gave me the same #'s, 3300lbs which gave me plenty of weight to play with.
Well I loaded it up with the atv's and a car just to see how it would handle + adjust the wd hitch and sway bars and I honestlty didn't like how it felt. I went to a scale and I was almost a 1000lbs over the armada's max combined weight of 14822lbs. I weighed the trailer by itself and it weighed in at 5120lbs...wtf! I called Pace they told me the 3300 # is before options which this trailer has plenty.
MSRP was $14,400 + taxes and title fee, since last week I added a brand new battery and 6 floor d-rings.

Asking $8500
Click here for pics.
Some of the options:

7.5' inside height
HD ramp on back with ATP
Ramp near tongue with ATP
2 hatches on the sides
walk through door
rubber flooring
110 volt power pkg
12v lights
4 roof vents
heavy duty independent torsion axles
and lot more...

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
That sucks..I'd make em take it back.

Tell em you'll write a letter to the editor of the local paper for as long as it takes. Enough bickering and they'll decide to do as you'd like just to be rid of you. Seems to work for me...:cool:

Best of luck to you Pipo

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
sad that its not working for you!!

looks real neat traylor!!

and its even given me some great ideas!!

good luck!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I tried to copy the pics to send to a friend. they dont copy right. What gives?

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right click then "save picture as" should work.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow that is one nice set up! I would be highly upset with the sales guys as well! From #3300 to actually #5120 not a small error....Not a bad price either for $8500 if only I had that kind of jack still laying around :(

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
backtothetop!

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will include an Equalizer WD hitch for the same price...I paid $500 for it 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
damn pipo, thats a hell of a hit.. someone will get a hell of a deal

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No longer available :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts