Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who out there has run any of the 25 inch paddle tires on their brute force. I have been doing some dune riding as of late and want to know if the paddles are working or not working. I want to hook up to the sand better but don't want to cause problems in the belt and tranny. Do they bog the machine at all? Any info would be great

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I believe Minumus ran the 25's and got along just fine..

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
No problem running paddles. Douglas (DWT) makes a tire wheel combo called DOONZ worth checking out for the utes. I just sold a set of 25" Skats that would of worked.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the feeback. i was thinking of getting either the ams aerospeeds, or possibly the itp dunestars. the dunestars only come in 26 inch though and i want to stay with 25's

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
The only tire you should consider are Skat Traks, the other ones aren't worth a crap on these heavy bikes

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
The new DWT Doonz are getting good reviews. They only weigh 1-2 lb. more than skats.
Problem is they are 8 paddle only.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
I have a buddy with a set of 26x10 Blasters for sale. They are not comp cut, just the regular tire. He ran them on a bolt on Brute with no problems at all. Only 3-4 rides on them. The only reason they are for sale is he just bought a raptor he is building for a sand bike. The brute will be strickly a trail machine.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have a buddy with a set of 26x10 Blasters for sale. They are not comp cut, just the regular tire. He ran them on a bolt on Brute with no problems at all. Only 3-4 rides on them. The only reason they are for sale is he just bought a raptor he is building for a sand bike. The brute will be strickly a trail machine.
Do you know how much?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts