Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Clutch from what I can read was shipped from the JOONDALUP BUSINESS CENTER AND COST 119.00 to get here. that's all the info I have on it.

I got the Clutch in here today, it arrived fine, but all the info as to who's it was is totally destroyed, the box was hanging together by threads of tape. and there's no info in the box , name , address, or what I'm doing to it.

Please send me a PM. I know you had PM'd me before but I deleted the pm's from last month. (if you are the guy I'm thinking of)

John

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
It' mine..
I shipped it via Austrailia just for the hell of it,I'll Pm my return address:D

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Cool...
I have the addresses of a few members here:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
all right clutches from the land down under. I always wanted to ride in the outback. but always got this thought of havin a lion chassing me and i run out of gas.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
he meant to say koala bear

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
got my mapping wrong. opps lol. thats africa. lol. wrong side of the pond there. i for some how thought there was man eating big cats in the outback.

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
but as my wife would say they are so cute. and i would say its always the sute ones you have to watch out for. they can be cute on the out side but on the in they are mean and nasty.

i would never mess around with a roo. heard they can put a large man down in secs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.