Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come to the conclusion that I'll never ride it again. I'll post parts and prices in the morning.

A few pics from the last few years

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Why not try to sell it as it sits?

·
Registered
478 Posts
do you still have the front and rear white plastic? if so, what shape are they in still and what do you want for them and where in ohio are u?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Price on bars and grab bar?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Guess I'll just start now. Prices are firm, and plus shipping, as I think they are all fair, and I'm not looking to go back and forth over twenty bucks. I can use my UPS acct, and get the shipping pretty reasonable.

I'm describing this stuff to the best of my knowledge. The bike has not been ridden since the end of February 2008.

21x11x9 Kenda Knarly XC's on Hiper dual Beadlocks (honda pattern). Both Blue, and Black rings. Tires 95%, one has a slow leak. $350

21 or 22x7x10 Kenda Klaw XC fronts on Hiper B/L's. Blue and black rings. Have tireballs in them, but not all of them are good. Consider them a bonus. Tires are 60-70%. $300

Elka piggyback fronts set up for a 210 lb aggressive rider by GT Thunder. Have approx. 3 hrs on complete rebuild. Threads are slightly corroded, but they function like brand new. $500

Elka stage 3 Rear, has comp and rebound adj. Valved for 220lb rider. Bought off of here, never put on bike. $450

G-Force billet rear hubs(honda). Never ran them, only mounted. Think they are +1.5"? rear of bike was ~48" with these. $60SOLD

Rear Swingarm with axle, newer brakes driveshaft ect. $150SOLD

Pro-Armor Rr Grab Bar (pictured above with black plastic) $25

IMS 4.6gal non dry break fuel tank (clear) $100SOLD

Stock Fuel pump $75

PRM Belly Skid $50SOLD

Black Powdercoated A-Arms (2008 arms, new bearings, ball joints etc. Front of lower arms have 1/4" "C" tubing welded to them for bash plates. Uppers and lowers $100PENDING

Stainless brake lines $25

Houser +1" Steering stem and anti-vibe clamp $125SOLD

Fassco Flex Bars used for 3 hrs $180SOLD

Honda throttle $30

Complete wiring harness (no CDI) $75

ODI Rogue grips (3hrs) $15

Powermadd hand guards and mounting brackets. Have Blue/White, and Silver/Black covers. All together, $40SOLD

Tribal Carbon Fiber Carbon fiber hood. (Like the one in RobCatV's signature) Good luck finding many of these. $180SOLD

Maier carbon fiber look hood. $20SOLD

Maier White plastic, all three pieces. This set is about 4 years old, and has some wear. No rips, or cracks. Some staining around fuel door, and fuel door area is clearanced for IMS tank. Has my AMR graphics on it $175

Maier Black rear plastic. Ran two races on it, light scuffs, or boot marks. Has partial graphics kit on it. $125

White 2005 frame. No title, was bought new from dealer. Powdercoated pearl white, and has a Bare performance gusset kit on it. PC is about 4 years old, and is showing wear, but still cleans up nice. $250SOLD

Fluidyne Radiator $200SOLD

10X3 Hiper Beadlock Fronts, Blue rings, brand new. Only ones they ever made. Paid almost $400
$250

If it's not listed, just PM me about it. I would like to not have any of it laying there when this is finished. Please keep in mind, I am very busy, and it may take a few days for some parts to be pulled off, and shipped out.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
parts

PM Sent

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
parts

price on honda throttle,radiator,flexx bars and nerf bars to perth australia 6165 cheapest way possible just not buy boat as that takes 2 months cheers

·
Registered
786 Posts
I would like the bellyskid plate and rear grab bar. if you still have them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll take the Houser +1 Stem. PM sent

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
I just want to rear diff and axle. Sell the rest of the swinger to Gauge. I also want the tribal head light block offs if you still have them and a set of the SS brake lines. Add it to my bill.

Thanks Sweetie

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
well crap i should of dibbed the bars and grab bar

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Are they Yoshi duals? Are you keeping them? If they are, and you're not...how much shipped to 08234?
Ed3

1 - 20 of 55 Posts