Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have some parts for sale. Lots of stock parts not listed. Let me know what your looking for. Prices do not include shipping.

Brand new in box IMS pegs with kickups $200 SOLD

Muzzy Pro-used, head pipes in good condition,canister has dents underneath from bolt coming out. Can't see the dents without looking under the quad. Y-pipe has 02 bung welded in. $250 SOLD

Complete set GBC X-rex tires. Front 21x7x10 Rear 20x11x9 Brand new $210 SOLD

Set of GBC X-rex fronts 21x7x10-used 85-90% tread. $80

Maier Green plastic-used but in good condition. AMR graphics(not those on ebay). $350

I'll try to get pics up tomorrow nite. Thanks.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Do you have stock kfx 700 cvt cover?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
I am interested in the Muzzy Pro. Please post some photos of it including the dents you were referring to.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i may be intrested in the muzzy

do you have any clutch springs, and clutch bushings?

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the pics but I am not interested anymore.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
might be able to remove the packing and tap on it with a hammer to get the dents out, for the most part. anyone that rides really hard wouldnt have to worry about it. ill let u know, got some other things in the works still.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Wow! looks like a Mac truck ran it over :eek:
Why is it you always feel the need to put your 2 cents in.I do recall you saying for people to stay out of your posts if they are just going to cut you up.Jon is a great(not grate) guy to deal with and 250.00 isn't a bad price for that exhaust.You could always take the muffler apart and bang that out.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Take it apart and to an exhaust shop that does diesel exhaust. The could put a pipe expander in and round it back out. Sandpaper and some polishing, you'll have a pretty decent pipe.

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. I build mine to ride, not look at in the garage. The only way you can see the dents are if your under the quad anyways.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Why is it you always feel the need to put your 2 cents in.I do recall you saying for people to stay out of your posts if they are just going to cut you up.
Simmer down little buddy I wasn't trying to bash on anyone. Canister can be fixed I had a Muzzy pro canister that was in worse shape then this one and for the most part I got most the dents out.

Beautiful thing about the Muzzy exhaust is you can just about mount any canister to the head pipes and still make better hp then any other shelf exhaust on the market. $250 for a pro system is a GRATE price regardless the condition of the canister.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
if the cracks not bad jb weld it!

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I'd be interested in the pegs Jon

·
Registered
477 Posts
How bad is the crack and how much? You have any pics

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey bub did u get my pm? and is the pipe still available?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts