Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I am new to the Tecate 4 world as I just bought a solid project '88 T4 and of course I am in need of some stock parts. I found a site called bikebandit.com and they have what looks like a entire OEM parts catalog. However it seems a bit to good to be true as they show plastics available too, but from what surfing I have done on this site original OEM plastics are not that easy to get. So I was just curious if anyone had purchased parts for their T4 from this company. And if not could you guys steer me in the right direction for some good OEM parts supplier's?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Contact rockhound with all your T4 needs :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
I too got excited when I first found bikebandit but try calling them - almost ALL the Tecate stuff they have listed on their site is out of stock / discontinued.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I did find a few useful parts on bike bandit but the really hard to find stuff you will find either through Rockhound, other board members or e-bay.

The black foam that protects the blue side plastic from the kick start. The Radiator cover (thought it was a find but later found it on e-bay). Ignition sticker and the headlight cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts