Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a full set of stock a-arms, spindles, brake calipers and rotors, rear brake caliper, progressive shocks, and a stock- STRAIGHT axle. i am willing to trade any of these for a set of side covers and/ or a seat or seat cover or just message me and we can agree on a price just let me know.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I have one spare side cover, I think it is the fuel side. I am pretty sure Rockhound is still working on getting some after market side panels to.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
email TMHcycle (Tom) he has some sets of blue, I believe 65$ brand new...... I believe tom is the only origin of these new side covers floating around.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whats the full email for those covers? tmhcycle

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more parts: rear swingarm (has dents on the side) bearing carrier included. sub frame. stock steering stem. make an offer i'll sell cheap or trade

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with spindles or just the arms?i'd sell the set for a hundred bucks( no spindles). make an offer i'm flexible

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm gonna double check all my parts to make sure theyre true and not damaged, i'd take $30 obo for the stem, it comes with handle bars and brake levers. my buddy is doin the shipping so once i check the part i'll message u on the cost

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have a 88 bike, is there a diff? i'll send u a email by the weekend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.