Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who wants to ride and where? i am in SEPA i ride in pottsville area....

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
We used to ride out of the Weatherly area,but they are closing down allot of the trails. In spring I'll be moving up near Hickory Run State park,it looks like there might be some good riding in the area but I won't know for sure till I get moved in.
There is a crap load of riding up near Vforcejohn's gas station. You could ride for days and not ride the same group of trails.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hey Mike you got my number anytime you want to go riding let me know.I usually go on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I was at Trevorton Sunday because we had a 13 year old boy that we didn't want anyone to be waiting on him or Chris we would have went with you. We try to go to Trevorton a good bit.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would really like to hit Trevorton i have never been there.... yea chris we will have to set a day aside i will give you a couple dates i have open for riding and let me know if any work for you...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i would really like to hit Trevorton i have never been there.... yea chris we will have to set a day aside i will give you a couple dates i have open for riding and let me know if any work for you...
I'm going again saturday!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going again saturday!!!
rub it in why dont ya.....:D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Thinking about going saturday!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i'm always riding. You just never seem to make it to camp. CROW
yea yea yea..........i would give anything to ride as much as you do. but it is just not an option for me...

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
If you want to ride,you are more than welcome to come up my area. it's 10 miles right up the Burma rd outside of St. Clair.

I suggest riding Sundays. Hunting season = stayout of the woods monday-saturday.

John

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you want to ride,you are more than welcome to come up my area. it's 10 miles right up the Burma rd outside of St. Clair.

I suggest riding Sundays. Hunting season = stayout of the woods monday-saturday.

John
yea thanks...i know where you are i was at your shop a couple weeks ago with ziggy when you were south..

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey scarecrow...i'm getting a ride together with a few friends and want to ride that area. is there a place to park that the locals and the police allow you to park for the day without problems? i'm replying to a few posts to get some info on the area and it sounds like you ride there frequently. LI is off limits to riding unless your an outlaw! any help with this would be great...thanks

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey scarecrow...i'm getting a ride together with a few friends and want to ride that area. is there a place to park that the locals and the police allow you to park for the day without problems? i'm replying to a few posts to get some info on the area and it sounds like you ride there frequently. LI is off limits to riding unless your an outlaw! any help with this would be great...thanks
pm sent

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in Mountain Top (nepa) and always looking to ride. Was out all day yesterday in the freeland area. So much great riding around me. Anyone up for a ride let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
im in moscow pa anyone near me?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts