Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys...and girls, everything else being equal......would you rather live in Phoenix or Fort Myers. I have good job offers in both cities and was wondering what you guys might think.....

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
I've only visited Ft. Myers but it seemed really nice. I never understood the beauty of the Gulf until I saw it for myself.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
do you like it hot and humid, or hot and dry

·
Registered
445 Posts
i would head west...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would think the 4 wheelin would be a hell of a lot better in Phoenix area!

·
Registered
445 Posts
that is my thoughts... and you may run across metal and he may let you ride that crazy v of his

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
would hafta be some bucks fer me to go to either .....

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Been to both places.. I say pheonix. If it is too hot head to flagstaff. much cooler there. We were there in Sep. 100 in pheonix and in the 60's in the mountains. Sedona is awesome. We want to go back.. I love Fl too but Sanibel is too rich for my blood. My friend has a condo there and he let us stay there next to nothing...

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
Been to pheonix twice and to florida area twice. I'd say west also. And Sedona is great too!

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Parents lived in arizona and I've been to Ft. Myers working for a year and I must say humidity in Ft. Myers is alot more than 20% try 60 you can stand in one place and sweat!:lol: Of course I was 200 lbs. back then:huh:

Arizona is great like its been said riding is better and its a hell of alot dryer. Gets too hot head up the mountain it will drop 30 degrees.:tup:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Am I the only person on the planet that prefers a humid heat over a dry heat?

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
At least with the humid heat you know when you're burnt the dry stuff will cook you before you notice its happening..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts