Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a set of Growlers, WOW are they impressive! 26-9-12 & 26-11-12 on a 15' Brute 750. Much taller than expected, I have a little bit of rub at full turn when the wheel is all the way up. Can't brag about the traction enough, lighter than the RipSaws they replaced which I wasn't impressed w after less than 100mi's on them.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
I am thinking of getting Growlers for my 05 BF650SRA. Do you think I should stay with the 25" tires? I was thinking about getting the 26" tires but I don't have a lift.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is bone stock & it only rubs at full turn when going down or climbing up in something. Only in the front, rears are fine. I'm just going to trim a slight bit of the lower plastic off then it won't touch anything & the height is worth it. Love these things!

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
So you quad is easier to lift, if necessary. Mine not so easy since it is an SRA. I want something a little taller than the stock 25" tires but don't want to get too big. I will mainly use the quad for snowplowing, yard, and mild trail use. Think I should just stick with the 25" size? Sounds like they would still be taller than the stock tires.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
30x10R14 8PR Growler BG2.5s are in stock now. We will be bringing them to Moab at the Rally on the Rocks May 13-18th. We will also be bringing our 30x10R15LT Growler AT Extra DOT legal tires as well...the same tires we've been running in the Dirt Riot, BITD and Baja series.

·
Registered
47 Posts
30x10R14 8PR Growler BG2.5s are in stock now. We will be bringing them to Moab at the Rally on the Rocks May 13-18th. We will also be bringing our 30x10R15LT Growler AT Extra DOT legal tires as well...the same tires we've been running in the Dirt Riot, BITD and Baja series.
PICS PLEASE!!!! I'd like to see an instagram account too. A lot of atv stuff on the gram....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
PICS PLEASE!!!! I'd like to see an instagram account too. A lot of atv stuff on the gram....
Pit Bull Growler BG2.5 XOR Review | The Squealing Tire

https://www.facebook.com/pitbulltires

41 - 47 of 47 Posts