Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can buy used plastics for KFX700 '07? Looking for used as I do not want to pay $900.00 bucks for new set just to break them in a year, yes I get a lil crazy on the bike.

Is anyone on here selling used?

Craigslist in my area has crap for KFX700.

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
I have a set of orange ones that have a partial race cut to the front ones. They are by no means perfect but are in decent condition.

$160 if you pick them up. I will not ship them unless they are fully race cut and I don't really have time to do that right now. Located in Middleville, MI which is about 4.25 hours from you.

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
You can get brand new OEM green at Partzilla.com with free shipping for $507.00. Shipping used ones costs a lot.

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Because they are hydrodipped and are LE plastics. I think they are $1200+ for a complete set.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Because they are hydrodipped and are LE plastics. I think they are $1200+ for a complete set.
twyztid... on partzilla.com front and back fenders are $ 1073.02

So yeah $1200 is a nice round Figure to use! LOL

I love these plastics just don't want to spend that amount!! :-(

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
I was talking about the complete set with airbox cover and gas cap cover.

I have a set at home that are cracked that I am going to race cut. I also have a set of blue marble race cut and a set of orange that the fronts have a partial race cut. Lots of plastics at home. LOL!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was talking about the complete set with airbox cover and gas cap cover.

I have a set at home that are cracked that I am going to race cut. I also have a set of blue marble race cut and a set of orange that the fronts have a partial race cut. Lots of plastics at home. LOL!

With airbox cover and gas cap cover is only $1155.58 (shipping is free for orders over $250)

I might get some before the years end. we'll see.

I really want to get a brand new FRAME and powder coat it but I cant seem to find any online. :-(

partzilla doesn't sell them anymore. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
10,241 Posts
Why do you need a NEW frame?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why do you need a NEW frame?
Well it's not really a NEED persay more of a want . The one I have is old and banged up pretty good.

Still rideable just not as Sturdy as she used to be.(or maybe its just me).

Want to start from scratch sort of speak and make mods as I rebuild.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts