Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I'm not talking about hooters:p I've got a rack of 38's that I've been needing to break down into a usable set. Are there any special tricks to know about when doing this? Do I use the middle two? I honestly haven't even looked at these in about 3 months or so since I bought them. I thought I'd better get some insight before I get started though.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
No, I'm not talking about hooters:p I've got a rack of 38's that I've been needing to break down into a usable set. Are there any special tricks to know about when doing this? Do I use the middle two? I honestly haven't even looked at these in about 3 months or so since I bought them. I thought I'd better get some insight before I get started though.

Thanks

Send them to me and I will do them for you.....

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Send them to me and I will do them for you.....:p

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I do want them done right but I should be able to do them myself. So far everything done to my V has been done by myself. I was just looking for a little insight before I attack them and try to figure it out on my own. I appreciate the offer though.

·
Premium Member
4,857 Posts
Yeah I do want them done right but I should be able to do them myself. So far everything done to my V has been done by myself. I was just looking for a little insight before I attack them and try to figure it out on my own. I appreciate the offer though.

Cool sounds like you have them figured outB)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Does Jr. have a set you can look at? are they off a 900?...I bet ya can get em apart no prob looking at his...if not, I have a bfh you can borrow.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts