Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about changing the clutch springs in my 2012 BF 750i. I'm running stock sized tires and have no interest in increasing their size. I haven't done any other mods to the machine and it only has 300 miles in it. The only other mod I may consider in the future would be a Muzzy Dual Pro exhaust and tuner.
I pretty much ride trails exclusively with virtually no mud but there are some water crossings. I also plow with it in the winter. I would like to increase the low end acceleration and mid range power. I realize that it'll probably cost me a little on the top end but since I don't really have enough open area to run it wide open, that'll be fine.
What springs that you sell would you recommend? Thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that sounds great. Will there be a noticeable increase in "seat of the pants" feel? Should I order through your website or IM you through the forum?

·
Banned
103 Posts
i dont know how thick your wallet is but 3 great mods that everyone does first. exhaust, tune, clutch and vfj can hook u up in one shot. while its apart might as well do it. bc if not your just wasteing time throwing springs on your stock machine.

vfj stage 3 spidermodded clutch kebc bearing removed and his 6/4 springs
muzzy super pro duels
muzzy digituner

probably will run you right around $1300-$1400 all together and will make your knuckles white when you give the brute hell!!!!

i like to do mods all at once instead of piecing it together and getting little gains here and there. do it all at once and get a big improvement and be satisfied for awhile.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
By any chance have the springs come in yet? I'm sure you've been busy...
that was February. of course they are in. I have literally over 1000 springs in stock at this time for kawy, canam, and Polaris.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By any chance have the springs come in yet? I'm sure you've been busy...
that was February. of course they are in. I have literally over 1000 springs in stock at this time for kawy, canam, and Polaris.
Lol! Sorry- I didn't realize you got restocked so fast. I can't believe it was almost a month ago that I posted in this topic. Sorry... Are you open for phone orders on the weekends?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts