Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i recently got a ******* piced together tractor and the only reason i bought it was for plowing. Well i can't get the plow to work. It will not raise and lower more than an inch and it sorta swings back and forth more than raise and lower. It would be easy for me to think of a soulution for this but the plow was not even made for this tractor and its a hydro lift and the hyro's don't go up and down they turn half a circle. I do have a welder

·
Registered
637 Posts
Your pictures arent very clear but it seams to me you need some sort of pitch link sort of like what is on a 3pt hitch.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Go to tractor suppy or a farm store and get a small 3rd link catorgory 3 is needed dont weld the balls in the 2 link.

·
Registered
203 Posts
not any help but good luck getin there and looks like a craftsman my cuz got a 44in 18hp twin motor looks about the same as urs but probably big beter made and his has a 3sp H/N/L with revers of corse but he got his for 150 pretty nice good power sounds like a tractor like it that way and TAKES FOREVER to cut off never "stops" gos on and on aka justs take awile sorry to rant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts