Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just lucked out and bought a 2003 Prairie 650 with less than 150 hours on it. It had never even had an oil change. The former owner bought it, put a lift kit on it used it to plow snow for a couple seasons. He had just put tires on it because they had rotted off. This thing is basically a brand new 20 year old 4-wheeler. I had to drop the tank change the fuel pump, clean the carbs, and change the oil. I am originally from GA, never plowed snow before... The owner couldn't remember how to use the plow. I can see how to attach it (I'm pretty mechanically inclined) and connect the winch. It's a quadboss plow (no visible model number) with what appears to be an arm to manually raise and lower the plow. I reached out to quadboss they just said that plow hasn't been made in years and they have no manuals. I call B.S. on quadboss, but whatever. Does anyone know the plow I've described, or know where to literature on it?
Thanks.

Attachments

· Registered
38 Posts
Don't bother with the manual lift. You have a winch. Just connect the plow to the quad at the 2 rear pivot points and hook the winch to the front. Lift and lower at the touch of the winch button. Been plowing snow with quads for 15 years like this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts