Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
my t4 i sold a few years back, absolutely blew away my 02 kx250 with vforce 3 reeds, fmf pro gold pipe and shorty exhaust away

had a power prows pipe, 00 kx250 carb, amazing port and polished cylinder and a fmf pipe

i miss it alot:(
You the guy selling +6" swinger with banshee hardware on Facebook? Someone posted pictures of that quad

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Very clean, somebody went crazy with the blue paint.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Where you at in WA?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Ah way over there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just bought it yesterday.
Nice

You got any plans for it?

Just don't cut the front plastic.
I would really like to rebuild it and keep it looking as original as possible. I say that now but we will see where I am in a year from now haha. The front plastic actually is cracked on the other side. I was trying to repair it today but didnt have much luck. Im going to try again tomorrow. Its cracked pretty bad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just bought it yesterday.
Nice

You got any plans for it?

Just don't cut the front plastic.
I would really like to rebuild it and keep it looking as original as possible. I say that now but we will see where I am in a year from now haha. The front plastic actually is cracked on the other side. I was trying to repair it today but didnt have much luck. Im going to try again tomorrow. Its cracked pretty bad.[/ QUOTE]

Here is what it looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
A friend of mine got one of those plastic welding kits at harbor freight and he said it worked good.

221 - 240 of 242 Posts