Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quite possibly the coolest thing ive ever seen.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Thats real wild ..a apple can do this! alot of workmanship in the cannon really cool

·
Super Moderator
12,642 Posts
I wonder if there was anything in the chamber with the apple? That apple should have been applesauce by the time it made it down the barrel, lol.

I suppose if it was a really hard apple, and by using the rag for packing it would have a chance of making it.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I wonder if there was anything in the chamber with the apple? That apple should have been applesauce by the time it made it down the barrel, lol.

I suppose if it was a really hard apple, and by using the rag for packing it would have a chance of making it.
There was a show on a couple weeks agout about Pumpkin Chunking. In that show, they were using an air powered cannon (20 times the size of this one) and they completely Destroyed a Travel Trailer with nothing more than pumpkins. Blew holes right through it.

Here are some video clips of what a pumpkin can do with enough air behind it. :D

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
damn, we made some PVC potato guns when I was younger, but nothing like that.

You could taco a stop sign with a potato gun. Add a little road gravel and you had instant shotgun. we used to use cheap hairspray. and ignite it with a grill lighter switch

John

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Starter fluid works real well,and you can't beat the smell:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
i wonder if it was a frozen apple?

·
Registered
164 Posts
damn, we made some PVC potato guns when I was younger, but nothing like that.

You could taco a stop sign with a potato gun. Add a little road gravel and you had instant shotgun. we used to use cheap hairspray. and ignite it with a grill lighter switch

John
AHHHHH I remember those days !!!:lol: We used the exact same thing.. We did experiment with some ether too (not good)!!:eek: And we used cheap racketballs, they fit tighter LOL.. That is crazy though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts