Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any pics of your Brutes with the powermadd handguards?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Do be advised, these Powermadds are not easy to mount on the Brute bars, it is a tight fit.
Here is another PIC with the Black Powermadd Mounts.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh....one other thing....where did you get the light protectors? BTW....your BF looks awesome!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
thanks redlined,
I no longer have that exact Team Green BF750, it was a '05, I had bought the lime green plastic's from PBR in '05, had edecals decals made up, then the pain saking of painting the other parts with the Kawasaki Lime Green(spray can) after either heating up the metal parts in the oven or using a heat gun to heat up the bumpers and so forth, after a few coatings of the green paint I finished it off with a clear-coat. That is what it look like when I sold it in '07, I used Mop & Glo to shine up the lime green plastic's.

The Light protectors are from Kawasaki, best to get the part number then check around for the best price, like babbits for one.

When installing, reverse the guards, mount the left guard on the right lite if you want the guards at a angle.
I also installed the #194 Super bright Green LED lights in place of the stock White 5 watt position lites, switched the wiring on the position lites to light w/o the headlites on, easy to do, cut the Position lite wires at the headlite then just tap into the horn wires that are up frt and under the frt body plastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts