Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum as I just got my first Kawasaki atv, it’s a prairie 360.

I finally got it running great but then I noticed the 4wd will not engage, the light won’t turn on and I don’t hear the 4wd actuator making noise. The previous owner removed the speedometer. After doing some research it seems like the speedo wiring and the 4wd are all connected.

my question is, could this be the cause of the issue? If so, where should I start trouble Shooting? I only see one yellow/green wire loose below where the speedo was. Then I see a pinkish wire by itself running back down the frame (not sure where it ties in)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Definitely sounds like an electrical issue. Unfortunately these issues with the electronic actuators are very common (even without former owners messing around with the wiring). One solution would be to get rid of the electronic actuator all together and convert your bike to Manual 4WD. We also have products that will get your display lights working properly. Message me if you have any questions. Visit our website/social media pages for news/updates on our products (LINKS IN BIO).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts