Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

Prairie, Brute Force and Sportsman parts for sale

3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  mn650 
#1 · (Edited)
All prices are w/o shipping. Please contact for shipping and final costs. All prices subject to best offer. Parts located in Big Lake, MN.

2003 Prairie 650 Parts, many will work on Brute Force as well:
HL triple flow rad and mount $300
vforce john stage 2 primary clutch (will fit Brute)(like new with .5 miles on it) $400
4/137 1.5" wheel spacers (x2) $60
footpegs (x2) $60

2008 Sportsman 800:
full fmf exhaust $350
sage green plastic $500
front axles (x2) 3 miles $225
stock susp. Springs (x4) $40
rear a-arms (x2) $60

Can send pictures upon request.

Thanks... Craig

#4 ·
All PM's returned. Thanks for the interest and keep it coming. Remember all prices are best offer.

- Craig

#7 ·
Do they have the same airbox lid as a brute? If so how much? shipping to 17201

#11 ·
Are the wheel spacers the aluminum type or the plastic type?

#16 ·
Thanks 750brett. Updated parts list, lots gone but good one's left. Pending deal on CDI currently.

#17 ·
dynatek cdi (Fites brute up to '07 as well) $100
HL triple flow rad and mount $300
vforce john stage 2 primary clutch (will fit Brute)(like new with .5 miles on it) $400
4/137 1.5" wheel spacers (x2) $60
footpegs (x2) $60

I got to look at the parts up above. All are in very good shape.
Craig is very good to deal with. He will take care of you.

Thanks
Brett

#18 ·
He will take care of you alright. I was suppose to have the front diff bought. Had money in paypal waiting to send him when he sent me a total and his addy and he sold it right out from under me. Guessing that you got it 750Bret but no hard feelings toward you but I would never offer to buy anything else from him again. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

#20 ·
To each their own mikee. I had nothing solid with you and was awaiting your return pm. I didn't have that yet and had 750brett in my garage. If you had gotten back to me before that it would have been yours. No skin off my back if you don't want to buy from me. That's the world of business.

I do however wish you the best of luck finding a diff as you were looking for. No hard feelings on my side of the house.

#21 ·
The spacers are 1.5" and I have two badasskfx. PM me if you want to make an offer on the two.

Thanks... Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.