Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

2581 - 2600 of 2617 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
My latest camping trip was back to the Arapeen Trail in the Manti La Sal National Forest.

We couldn't have asked for better weather. Especially in November.

Loaded and ready to go.

I went with my best friend who moved in next door back in 1963.

This counter space is one of the things that I like most about my camper. The other is the built in generator.

I don't know how they do it but these two pink flamingos find me every time I go camping.

My friend's 2005 AC just turned 3000 miles on this trip.

Just what the doctor ordered. ;)

The End
Nice to see you back kenny awesome pictures and videos as always. I liked the flamingos that was really funny !

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Thank Swanny.
We used to have a couple in our front yard years ago and they irritated a couple of our neighbors for some reason.
We always had a couple t put out while camping but my EX took them when she took our travel trailer so my daughter bought those two for me.
II still have a pair herein my yard. :D

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Some pics from the last few days.....

Can you spot the ram in this pic?

An old oil well drill hole that has been capped.

Found this guy one day under where I parked for lunch.

I-70 going through the San Rafael Reef.

Do not adjust your screens......this prairie is indeed OD green, LOL. Borrowed my buddy's Prairie one day because it was already loaded up in his truck and he didn't want to tow my trailer. This is an old truck that they rigged to run a water pump.

The Wickiup

Slipper Arch

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Got out today with a couple buddies and went exploring. We decided to hit an island on the Great Salt Lake because two of us had never been there before, and the other hadn't been out there in 40 years. We had a great time despite only riding 35 miles, and riding in the fog most of the time.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Here's more white stuff (in the desert this time).

·
Registered
713 Posts
Heres some of my new years ride videos if anyone would like to check them out

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
A few from today's ride....

·
Registered
3,186 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Went for a rip today. It was cold but beautiful!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I thought I would share this one too. This was not from my ride. This was from a buddy of mine who was vacationing in the Four Corners area over the weekend. He snapped this gorgeous pic of Monument Valley, Utah with his $10,000+ professional camera.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Got to use my winch today. Got a little too close to the edge of the groomer track, and the 45 degree temps made it REAL soft!

Found a few buddies too....

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
A few from our club ride last Saturday. Once again, I was the only Kawie atv in the group. There was one Teryx though.

2581 - 2600 of 2617 Posts