Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2820 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
They serve their purpose. I just don't have a purpose for them to serve.
Me either. But I do admit that having a windshield and sitting on top of an engine is pretty nice this time of year!?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

Decided to take a short tide today while the sun was shinning.

I was only about 20 miles round trip.

I start another treatment next month so I thought I would help out my doctors and do a little self-radiation. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Looks pretty dry down there. No mud is nice. I got up early and was headed down to Pahvant Butte today to ride some dry dirt, but the fog was so thick everywhere here that I just went back to bed instead!?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

On my ride the other day I had to hit this hill WOT, balls to the wall with a hard left hand turn half way up!!!

This Pen Lock has greatly reduced my disdain for that little yellow lever. (y):ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Looks like a pretty good amount of snow. You know the funny thing is before I bought my brute I swore id buy one of those penlocks. I could probably count on one hand how many times ive actually used my locker. Im glad I didnt buy one ?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Looks like a pretty good amount of snow. You know the funny thing is before I bought my brute I swore id buy one of those penlocks. I could probably count on one hand how many times ive actually used my locker. Im glad I didnt buy one ?
I use mine fairly often, and to me, the whole beauty of the design of the kawie diff lock is the ability to flip it on and off quickly, on the fly. Because usually, you just need it for a second or two, then you don't want it so you can steer again easily.

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
It bumped up into the 50's here over the weekend, so we went for a nice ride to one of my favorite areas.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
A walk around of mine

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Lookin' sweet Swanny. Love your mods.
But how did you get it so clean?!??

·
Registered
784 Posts
Im a clean freak. I always like mine to look showroom new. I spray it off at the car wash then I hand wash it at the house to get it perfect. When im done I dry it good then spray tire shine on it.

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
845 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
My Brute as it sits now.

·
Registered
845 Posts
20200119_113405.jpg