Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
3181 - 3200 of 3229 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
We take the back way up to the lake on 50" trails.

From what I've read he's got his engine torn down again due to burning some oil. :(

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
We take the back way up to the lake on 50" trails.

From what I've read he's got his engine torn down again due to burning some oil. :(
torn down AGAIN ? Sheesh

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
He's past 24,000 miles. He rides a lot. I hope he gets another 24,000 miles out of his green machine.
Me to that thing is nice.

Reactions: kickstart

·
Registered
3,306 Posts

Zoomed in a bit on the picture above to show the colors. Pretty cool. :cool:

Only ONE piece of litter on the entire trail!!! (y)

A Coors Keystone Light. :mad: Coors is the choice of beer drinkers out here this year.

Brutus, washed, fueled and ready for the next ride.;)

These pictures and two short videos were from Saturday's ride up Casto Canyon easy of Panguitch, Utah - about 60 miles south from my place.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Zoomed in a bit on the picture above to show the colors. Pretty cool. :cool:

Only ONE piece of litter on the entire trail!!! (y)

A Coors Keystone Light. :mad: Coors is the choice of beer drinkers out here this year.

Brutus, washed, fueled and ready for the next ride.;)

These pictures and two short videos were from Saturday's ride up Casto Canyon easy of Panguitch, Utah - about 60 miles south from my place.
I wish people would pick up after themselfs on the trails where we ride. They are trashed everywhere. Its really sad and I hate seeing it

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I wish people would pick up after themselfs on the trails where we ride. They are trashed everywhere. Its really sad and I hate seeing it
Me too but I was impressed that there was only one can in over 10 miles.

·
Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
139 Posts
Nice riding area. Been to Bryce countless times (even one time in snow) but never with a wheeler. Was told that the area around it that you can see on wheelers is just as nice, so has been on bucket list. Usually stay at Ruby's, one time in Tropic, and one time at Harold's Place cause Ruby's was full. If only had time was always going to rent one at Ruby's and do that Dave's Hollow area and Tropic Reservoir. Looks like you enjoyed a good outing. And clear skies down there.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Nice riding area. Been to Bryce countless times (even one time in snow) but never with a wheeler. Was told that the area around it that you can see on wheelers is just as nice, so has been on bucket list. Usually stay at Ruby's, one time in Tropic, and one time at Harold's Place cause Ruby's was full. If only had time was always going to rent one at Ruby's and do that Dave's Hollow area and Tropic Reservoir. Looks like you enjoyed a good outing. And clear skies down there.

This is me and my best friend Lance when we rode with our wives from Moore's Old Pine Inn in Marysvale to Ruby's Inn back in July 2008 and spent the night in the motel and rode back to Marysvale the next day.
We did Casto on our way back. It is a GREAT ride.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts

We have a hiking trail that runs through the Park. This section is called The Centennial Trail.
Every once in a while I like to ride it both for fun and to make sure its in nice shape for our guests.
I did take a detour and popped off a few rounds with my M&P Shield 45. What a great little gun. ;)

·
Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
139 Posts
Nice little shootie. I was going to add a mouse gun/pocket rocket awhile back but now they are sold out constantly. Went to Sportsman's and everything is cleared out. Same thing ammo-just empty shelves. Luckily I have a stash.

Have a Browning compact 1911-I like it a lot. Just would like another one smaller. Browning says Morgan UT on the slide, but I read they are not made in Mountain Green, they are made down in the Ogden area. Then I have a full size 1911, but that would be like packing around a cannon. Nice trail to have in your backyard.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I have a full size M&P 45 too.
90% of the time my every day carry S&W 642-1 Airweight.
Its light. A very good friend of mine has carried an Ed Brown 1911 every day for YEARS.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
torn down AGAIN ? Sheesh
Just got on here for the first time in several weeks and saw this.
Yep, front piston had over 9000 miles on it, and it was burning just enough oil to bug me. I'm coming up on hunting season and I didn't want to be messing around with funnels and levels this year.
BUT......in hindsight, I should've just dealt with the oil burning because rebuilding the top end this time was a major pain in the @$$. Parts were ridiculously hard to get this time, and I had to have two sleeves bored because the first one spun inside the jug. Then I got roped into fixing other people's stuff, and a month was gone before I knew it!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Some pics of the last couple rides I went on before the top end job.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

3181 - 3200 of 3229 Posts