Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
3241 - 3260 of 3291 Posts

·
Registered
85 KLT110, 08 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360, 11 Prairie360 Camo
165 Posts
Kawltie the 3 wheeler out for nice fall day today. Oh noooo.....3 wheeler. Death trap. Doom machine. Broken legs and busted ribs. More fatal than covid. Hide the kids. 60 minutes says, "aren't those things illegal?" Did a story on them and 60 minutes integrity is well, impeccable, eh? I love riding him even though he is trying to kill me.
Tire Plant Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

Anyway I checked with the DA's office to see if we could go, since he is still on probation from last time. They said OK, but they will be monitoring the scanner. Did a mix of pavement and OHV terrain.
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Sky Vehicle

Kawltie sez, " On behalf of the king of Kawasaki, I hereby claim this land and all territory and peoples thereof. "

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was gonna ask how you hitch up the trailer with a slide in camper, but I see that you have an extension that comes out below the camper to a hitch ball for the trailer. The chrome wheels are nice ones. I like chrome wheels.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I was gonna ask how you hitch up the trailer with a slide in camper, but I see that you have an extension that comes out below the camper to a hitch ball for the trailer. The chrome wheels are nice ones. I like chrome wheels.
Thank you. I like them too.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

Here's a few pictures and short videos from a few weeks ago up on the Gooseberry Trail.

The ride was about 70 miles and three of us had to add fuel even before we got back to our trucks. o_O

It was a beautiful day and a great ride.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Cool you made a deal. I like 76/77 grille arrangement the best of the dentside years. I think 78/79 honeycomb is attractive as well. 360 I'm guessing. Growing up just about every truck had the gun rack in the back window.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just some P360 photos from yesterday. (08 Sunbeam Red Prairie 360 4X2)
Tire Wheel Plant Ecoregion Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tread Automotive tire
Sky Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

14 years to the day yesterday. I knew it was around this time, but when I got home I looked it up and I bought him brand new Dec 3, 2007. Would have gone riding Thurs since it was in the 70's, but the wind was 40 mph so forget it. Yesterday no wind but only 60 for a high. I was out til dark, and the temperature drops like a rock after the sun goes down.

I was saving up to buy this wheeler and had a ways to go. My company said they need some guys to work out of Kansas City for a couple weeks, you in? I said yeah, cause that would put me over the top. Then they decided they didn't need after all. So wheeler on back burner. Then they decide they need guys, so I called the Kawi dealer from the hotel in KC and said you can take the red one out of the crate. I had him add the gauge package. The guys gave me a hard time cause I'd be on the computer in the hotel, and they're shaking their heads...."He's lookin at a 4 wheeler again." Been a flawless wheeler. Zero repairs in 14 years, I'm just meticulous about all the regular maintenance.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Just some P360 photos from yesterday. (08 Sunbeam Red Prairie 360 4X2) View attachment 77033 View attachment 77034 View attachment 77035
14 years to the day yesterday. I knew it was around this time, but when I got home I looked it up and I bought him brand new Dec 3, 2007. Would have gone riding Thurs since it was in the 70's, but the wind was 40 mph so forget it. Yesterday no wind but only 60 for a high. I was out til dark, and the temperature drops like a rock after the sun goes down.

I was saving up to buy this wheeler and had a ways to go. My company said they need some guys to work out of Kansas City for a couple weeks, you in? I said yeah, cause that would put me over the top. Then they decided they didn't need after all. So wheeler on back burner. Then they decide they need guys, so I called the Kawi dealer from the hotel in KC and said you can take the red one out of the crate. I had him add the gauge package. The guys gave me a hard time cause I'd be on the computer in the hotel, and they're shaking their heads...."He's lookin at a 4 wheeler again." Been a flawless wheeler. Zero repairs in 14 years, I'm just meticulous about all the regular maintenance.
All of your stuff looks brand new haha

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
3241 - 3260 of 3291 Posts