Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
3261 - 3280 of 3291 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Pictures from yesterdays ride. Weather was perfect. 42 out. Very icey and some snow.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Cloud Sky Mountain Natural landscape Slope

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tire

Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Plant

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

Cloud Sky Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Your aluminum polished wheels are looking good.
What size engine on that XXC ?

Reactions: Swanny52

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Your aluminum polished wheels are looking good.
What size engine on that XXC ?
Its a 1000. Was picked up a few hours before I took the videos. The dude pulled the tags off and everything haha

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
New pictures and videos from yesterdays ride. We did 92 miles. Weather was perfect it was a high of 34. Some snow on the trails but not too much. It was a little icey. Very nice ride.
Water Sky Snow Natural landscape Branch

Building Sky Window Paint Plant

Cloud Water Sky Water resources Plant

Cloud Sky Water Water resources Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Sky Snow Cloud Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Snow

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Took the Yammie and the Brute out for some riding this winter.
Wheel Land vehicle Sky Snow Tire

Sky Cloud Asphalt Mountainous landforms Horizon

Wheel Tire Sky Snow Automotive tire

Sky Plant community Cloud Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car

Sky Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
5,289 Posts
Great pics. Ever notice that no matter what, that Wolverine is always ready to go..never has any real issues? I'll almost bet you have never had any part of it apart ..nor has it ever not got you back to the trucks. And a gallon of gas lasts a week!:cool: My brother bought new in 2003 the 660 Grizz. Plows his 3/4 mile driveway with it every year..has over 9000 miles on it now and has not even changed the belt yet! Still...it's just not a V-Twin...lol

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Great pics. Ever notice that no matter what, that Wolverine is always ready to go..never has any real issues? I'll almost bet you have never had any part of it apart ..nor has it ever not got you back to the trucks. And a gallon of gas lasts a week!:cool: My brother bought new in 2003 the 660 Grizz. Plows his 3/4 mile driveway with it every year..has over 9000 miles on it now and has not even changed the belt yet! Still...it's just not a V-Twin...lol
I've got two Wolvies, and they have been great machines. Only had a stator go out in one, and the other blows diff fluid out the breather no matter what I do, but that's pretty minor stuff considering their age and miles. And the gas mileage is phenomenal--even for full time 4wd. Our last ride out, we did 84 miles and it took 2.2 gallons!
The only problem in riding them is they just don't have the get-up-and-go of the Prairie!😄 And they actually make me sore to ride because they are just too small for my size. I can't stand up and ride because the handlebars are too low, and that makes my butt and back hurt. Even though both the Wolvies and the Prairie are SRA, the Prairie rides like a Cadillac compared to the Wolvy.

·
Super Moderator
5,289 Posts
I've got two Wolvies, and they have been great machines. Only had a stator go out in one, and the other blows diff fluid out the breather no matter what I do, but that's pretty minor stuff considering their age and miles. And the gas mileage is phenomenal--even for full time 4wd. Our last ride out, we did 84 miles and it took 2.2 gallons!
The only problem in riding them is they just don't have the get-up-and-go of the Prairie!😄 And they actually make me sore to ride because they are just too small for my size. I can't stand up and ride because the handlebars are too low, and that makes my butt and back hurt. Even though both the Wolvies and the Prairie are SRA, the Prairie rides like a Cadillac compared to the Wolvy.
Yeah..that's the only parts I didn't like about mine too. Power, ride and ergonomics.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts

Fired up the ATV today for the first time since Oct 2nd of last year.

Didn't take long to find some snow.

We were headed to the Max Reid Trail. We knew it would still be under snow, just wasn't sure how much.

Took the other route back home until we were once again facing too much snow.

It was actually a beautiful day here today. Possible snow tomorrow.

Bought me a project back in November, a 1976 Ford F-250 4-wd. I've been spending a lot of time and money on it so I haven't been doing much riding.
It felt good to go for a ride today.(y)

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts

Fired up the ATV today for the first time since Oct 2nd of last year.

Didn't take long to find some snow.

We were headed to the Max Reid Trail. We knew it would still be under snow, just wasn't sure how much.

Took the other route back home until we were once again facing too much snow.

It was actually a beautiful day here today. Possible snow tomorrow.

Bought me a project back in November, a 1976 Ford F-250 4-wd. I've been spending a lot of time and money on it so I haven't been doing much riding.
It felt good to go for a ride today.(y)
Nice to see you back kenny. Seems you havent rode in a long time !

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Its been a while for sure. It felt pretty good too.
I should be getting out in a few weeks. I have a full set of richocet skid plates coming tommarow. Ill be ready for summer in no time. No more hdpe plates I had terrible luck with the center plates.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I should be getting out in a few weeks. I have a full set of richocet skid plates coming tommarow. Ill be ready for summer in no time. No more hdpe plates I had terrible luck with the center plates.
I still have the factory plastic ones and they are beat to hell and back. :ROFLMAO:

3261 - 3280 of 3291 Posts