Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a speedo cluster with 1288 miles on it, I would like to sell for $110 shipped.

Also have a nice set of Yellow plastics for prairie, they have some Werks graphics on them, the rears have one crack where they mount to the rear support on one side, the airbox cover plastic has a broke spot in it, you have to zip tie the lid on and don't have all the handlebar plastics either. Anyway the front fenders are same as new. I would like to get $125 for them. Don't want to ship so would prefer local pick up or would be willing to meet somewhere.

Should have some more things to list in a few days, need to get out and see what I have left.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New prices up

Speedo Cluster gauge - $110 shipped
Yellow Plastic fenders - $125 Pickup only

·
Registered
3 Posts
what part of ky do you live in im in louisville. Looking to get some fenders. would like brute force fenders but not sure ifthey will fit.

·
Premium Member
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live about 2 hours south in Liberty. It takes a little work to make brute fenders fit. But I have seen it done. I can get some better pictures if your interested. I can meet you part of the way if you need me to. Just let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts