Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys carry with you on the trail? My new quad will be delivered SOON and was wondering what are the "necessities" that could get you out of a bind. I have the warn winch promo that I'll be installing, portable air compressor and plug kit, and a tow strap. Do you think I need an extra belt?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! Depending on how you ride, I wouldn't think you'd need to take a spare belt on your first ride. It is, however something to think about down the road with more miles on the quad.
Remember you'll also have to bring the tools to change out the belt, which can be difficult at best in some riding conditions. Good luck, Andre :)

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Don't forget the beer:D:D:D
Congrats on your new ride! Depending on how you ride, I wouldn't think you'd need to take a spare belt on your first ride. It is, however something to think about down the road with more miles on the quad.
Remember you'll also have to bring the tools to change out the belt, which can be difficult at best in some riding conditions. Good luck, Andre :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Duct tape ,wire ties ,and mechanics wire will come in usefull at some point .

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duct tape ,wire ties ,and mechanics wire will come in usefull at some point .
Thanks! I'll put a kit together of sorts. Maybe even a first aid kit as well.......

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Carry nothing. Usually have other people with me. I need to start taking stuff though!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts