Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 brute force my primary clutch broke are there anymore years that will fit on my 2010

·
Registered
562 Posts
Explain "broke". Whats wrong with it? Unless it's completely worn out, you can rebuild it or have it rebuilt. Don't know if they ever changed the clutch design on the Brute a whole lot. I am unsure as to what years will fit what but if you look at an online parts book, a lot of the parts for the different year Brutes are the same. Give us some more information and we might be able to point you in a better direction.

·
Super Moderator
4,502 Posts
All 2005-2011 750s are the same. I think you can use the 2012-2020 but the operation is slightly different. You can also use and 650s and 700s I do believe but some didn't have engine braking so look for the bearing.

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts
All 2005-2011 750s are the same. I think you can use the 2012-2020 but the operation is slightly different. You can also use and 650s and 700s I do believe but some didn't have engine braking so look for the bearing.
I could be wrong on this but I don't believe you can use the newer (maybe 12+?) clutches on the older ones. The fins on the back side are quite a bit taller.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts